When this face meets the camera

Wednesday 5th October 2016 (12.08pm)

5/10 – Mood has improved since I first woke up. I did not sleep great as I kept thinking about whether to return to work or not and how I was going to approach this with the GP. The outcome was that when I had my GP appointment I said that I would like to return to work tomorrow. I was told otherwise and that a phased return plan would have to be in place before considering. I explained that I was waiting for a meeting with work and I was concerned about the prospect of half pay as my policies would not pay out as much as I thought. I also told GP what was documented in FMA report. I will not be retuning to work tomorrow. We discussed the outcome of my CMHT assessment and disagreeing with the β€˜no further action’ decision she will contact them for me to be seen further. We talked about a possible change of medication but I will need to reduce my dose to 30mg prior to a complete switch. We will further this when I return in 2 weeks.

After my appointment I went back to bed for an hour. I thought I would have a day off from gym and I will be busy later with the BBC, so need to be on top form πŸ™‚

I am in Coffee 1 and I am sat near to the group of β€˜history people’ again who are now talking about cauliflower omelette. I would rather cheese, tomato and onion personally (random digression).


After leaving Coffee 1 I collected my prescription books from the library. One of the is mindfulness based and the other appears to be a depression workbook. I will have a proper look tomorrow when I have more time. I am not sure if they are going to be much use to me or tell me anything that I don’t already know.

I had a really good afternoon with the guy from the BBC. We did a lot of filming outside. It made it easier for me as he was so nice and easy to talk to. He was with me almost 2 hours. We discussed loads and now he has to edit it into 3 minutes of film to present to the Commissioner of the BBC. He was very complimentary of the footage so I will just have to see what happens next. After talking and filming my mood became a positive 7/10.

My bubble was soon burst though when I had a phone call from my insurance company to say that I now may not receive anything.

After a bit of a crazy ass day I then went to mindfulness. My mind was all over the place and I was drifting elsewhere in the practices. On the plus side it was nice to see people who put me back in a better mood.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s